Monday, February 25, 2008

His Majesty, Sultan Qaboos bin Said


Qaboos bin Said
"I promise you to proceed forthwith in the process of creating a modern government. My first act will be the immediate abolition of all the unnecessary restrictions on your lives and activities.
"My people, I will proceed as quickly as possible to transform your life into a prosperous one with a bright future. Every one of you must play his part towards this goal. Our country in the past was famous and strong. If we work in unity and cooperation we will regenerate that glorious past and we will take a respectable place in the world.
"I call upon you to continue living as usual. I will be arriving in Muscat in the coming days and then I will let you know of my future plans.
"My people, I and my new government will work to achieve our general objective.
"My people, my brothers, yesterday it was complete darkness and with the help of God, tomorrow will be a new dawn on Muscat, Oman and its people.
"God bless us all and may He grant our efforts success

1 comment:

walled said...

O lord , protect for us His Majesty the Sultan

And the people in our land, With honour and peace. May his leadership be glorious. For him we shall lay down our lives.

O Oman, since the time of the Prophet

We are a loyal people amongst the noblest Arabs.

Rejoice - Qaboos has come.

May Heaven bless him.

Be joyful and commend him to the protection of our prayers."